Am 19.02.2020 um 14:04 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
On 2/19/20, Michael Koch <astroelectro...@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi,

would it be possible to allow expressions for the yaw, pitch and roll
parameters in the v360 filter? I have a project where I need these
angles to be a function of time.

Nope, would make filter 10x times slower.

ok, no problem, I have just found a workaround:
Use v360 to tilt the video so that the rotation axis is up, make equirectangular output, then use horizontal scroll filter to apply the desired rotation speed, then use v360 again to convert equirectangular input to the desired output format.

Michael