Hi,

> and the video its in the same path that the project.
I don't think that's the issue, because the error description says:
> ... unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl avformat_open_input(struct
> AVFormatContext * *,char const *,struct AVInputFormat *,struct AVDictionary *
> *)"
> (?avformat_open_input@@YAHPAPAUAVFormatContext@@PBDPAUAVInputFormat@@PAPAUAVDictionary@@@Z)
>  referenced in function "bool __cdecl load_video(char const *)"
> (?load_video@@YA_NPBD@Z)
Also, I think questions on using the libraries and troubleshooting your code
are referred to the libav list and leaves this list for help on how to use the
command line tools themselves, unless something changed recently.

Regards,
Ted Park