On 9/30/2020 1:43 PM, Tim McClure wrote:
When I stream ffmpeg SRT to Wowza without encryption it works however when I
stream SRT encrypted I get the error listed below.  I can use other software
to stream encrypted SRT to Wowza and it works so I think the issue is on the
ffmpeg side.  Here is the script I am using:ffmpeg -v verbose -re -i
IndagoLE.ts -map 0:0 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 1 -vf scale=1024:576 -vcodec
libx264 -r 25 -g 100 -sc_threshold 0 -threads 0 -b:v: 2048k -bufsize 2244k
-maxrate 2560k -preset veryfast -profile:v baseline -tune film -f mpegts
srt://192.168.1.118:5090?pbkeylen=16&passphrase=1234567890123456&pkt_size=1316The
error returned is:ubuntu@5df3bfb7d42b5:~$ ffmpeg version N-99339-ge71d73b
Copyright (c) 2000-2020 the FFmpeg developersbuilt with gcc 7 (Ubuntu
7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)configuration: --enable-protocol=libsrt --enable-libsrt

please repost as plain text, the line wraps make the output almost unreadable.

thx,

z!

_______________________________________________
ffmpeg-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email
[email protected] with subject "unsubscribe".

Reply via email to