Am 01.12.20 um 20:17 schrieb Carl Zwanzig:
On 12/1/2020 10:23 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
How do I uninstall ffmpeg considering this installation process?

That .7z file appears to contain a single statically-linked ffmpeg executable, so just delete the file "ffmpeg".

so a stupid question

ask whoever provided a useless installer for unix systems

If you'd done even the slightest research (as I did, took under a minute), you'd see that the "installer" consists of unzipping the .7z file and getting a single ffmpeg executable. Which can then be deleted. (And... that's a Mac build, not a *nix build.)

why should i waste my time with homework of others?

If you don't have anything useful to say, better not to say anything

if the OP would have done "even the slightest research" the whole treahd won#t exist, it exists because are people tooo dumb or too lazy (chose what you want) to type their idiotic questions into some random search engine