On 01/20/2021 06:17 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
Motion compensation does not work that way.

Thank you, Paul. Yes, I knew that. I'm not seeking motion compensation. Kindly reread my filter features and suggest what comes closest. What I seek simply works on pixels. I'm relying on your experience (and perhaps the experiences of others here).

Regards,
Mark.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 2:45 AM Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) <markfili...@bog.us>