Am 02.02.21 um 10:46 schrieb Phil Rhodes via ffmpeg-user:
     On Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 06:30:35 GMT, Reindl Harald
<h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
muhahaha - a word document is how writers work?
Yeah. I mean, think about it - how else are you going to track changes in a
document?
I guess you could improvise some sort of solution by, I don't know, sending
each other emails with lines added or removed prefixed by a plus or minus sign?
Heh, it'd be like everyone's stuck in the 1970s with access to nothing more
than a mechanical teletype machine, it'd be an almost unreadable nightmare, but
I guess it could work.
But obviously, nobody in their right mind would ever possibly do that, right?

if people would be capable to operate a mail-client you would be impressed how good things are working

but, yeah when mixing quoting-styles, html, plaintext, top-posting, inline-quoting, TOFU it beomes a nightmare

sorry but in most cases when someone comes up with word/excel files instead of pure plaintext things only become worser and that will not change in 100 years