Am 16.02.2021 um 23:52 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 11:47 PM Michael Koch <astroelectro...@t-online.de>
wrote:

Am 16.02.2021 um 21:34 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 9:28 PM Michael Koch <
astroelectro...@t-online.de>
wrote:

Am 16.02.2021 um 11:52 schrieb shawny:
I am trying to find out if it is possible using ffmpeg to convert raw
stills
into "raw" or log video in order to be gradable as video.  This is to
incorporate timelapse photography into my video projects.  I know this
can
be done using Adobe After Effects but I am trying to find a post path
that
uses Linux and open source software.
Has anyone done this or is anyone able to tell me one way or another
whether
it is currently possible with ffmpeg?
A possible path with open source software is to use "Gimp" with
"Darktable" plugin to convert the raw images to 16-bit PNG. Then you can
use FFmpeg to combine these images to a video.

Stop spreading lies.
I don't know what's wrong with my answer. Please explain.

Decoder works fine, it is just swscale does not support right colorspace
conversion.

Use zscale filter instead. Make sure that you set correct parameters,
parameters depends
on input DNG file.

The question wasn't about DNG files. It was about raw files in general. My answer was correct.

Michael