Hello,

> 2022/02/04 午後5:55、Gyan Doshi <ffm...@gyani.pro <mailto:ffm...@gyani.pro>>のメール:
>

> On 2022-02-04 01:20 pm, 桃源老師 wrote:

>> I attached config.log with this message.  Hope someone help me...
>
> Make sure libvmaf.h is current and exists in only one path (no older copies
> elsewhere).

Thank you Gyan -san,

I found an old version of libvmaf.h on include.  Then I removed it but same
error message occurred. But this time, the error is related with linker.  i.e.
bunch of libvmaf.a(svm.cpp.o) error.
I confirmed it does not occurred in dynamic linking.  Finally, I get answer
from Google. That is:

Add -lstdc++ to CFLAGS while compiling FFmpeg

https://github.com/Netflix/vmaf/issues/569
<https://github.com/Netflix/vmaf/issues/569>

// Miya