On 2022-02-07 16:47, CMG DiGiTaL wrote:
hi,
  So,

I have a folder "General Audios" and I created another one called "Audios
48000 sample rate"

I'm running the ffprobe command that returns the sample rate value of each
song.. but when I try to save the value in a string to be able to use the
IF and copy only the ones with 48000 hz, I get a message that the command
is a command input? what is wrong?... I just want to be able to take
advantage of the if sulted the ffprobe command and you can do the if!...
that's all!

md "C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\48000 sample rates Audio"    ---> created
folder

cd\Users\%username%\Desktop\General Audios
  ---> original folder

                                 ffprobe command that separates only the
sample rate of the songs in the folder:
set var            if var
  Generate files in folder
for %%F IN (*) do (ffprobe -i "%%F" -v error -show_entries
stream=sample_rate -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 *set* *%%S
if %%S*==48000
("C:\Users\%username%\Desktop\48000 sample rates Audio\%%F")
                   )
pause

thanks
Clamarc

(ffprobe -i "%%F" -v error -show_entries
stream=sample_rate -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 *set* *%%S
                                          what is this? ___/     /
                                               what is this? ___/
You can use '(' in a DO clause, but where's the ')'?