Michael Mueck via ffmpeg-user (12022-04-28): > In addition to the question below about the wrong subtitle track > ending up in the output, I've also been looking into dvd2concat (which > it looks like you wrote!). I was able to use it to make file.concat, > but I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do with that file. > I'd very much appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. > Thanks!
The script is self-documenting:
NAME
dvd2concat - create a concat script for a DVD title
SYNOPSIS
tools/dvd2concat *path/to/dvd/structure* > *file.concat*
DESCRIPTION
This script uses lsdvd to produce concat script for a DVD title. The
resulting script can be used to play the DVD using ffplay, to transcode
it using ffmpeg or any other similar use.
*path/to/dvd/structure* is the path to the DVD structure hierarchy; it
normally contains a directory named VIDEO_TS. It must not be encrypted
with CSS.
*file.concat* is the output file. It can be used as an input to ffmpeg.
It will require the -safe 0 and -protocol_whitelist file,subfile,concat
options.
Then you need to peruse the documentation about concat scripts:
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#concat-1
> > On 2022.0428, at 16:19, Michael Mueck <[email protected]> wrote:
Please remember that top-posting is strictly forbidden on this list.
Regards,
--
Nicolas George
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ ffmpeg-user mailing list [email protected] https://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email [email protected] with subject "unsubscribe".
