Hello,

thanks for your interest in my question. I will need a couple of days to get all the stuff together, I will report back ASAP.

Thanks,

Robin van der Linden

Am 2022-06-29 03:50, schrieb Bang He:
Can you share your mp4 file generated by subler, i have no apple computer.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 5:59 AM Robin van der Linden via ffmpeg-user <