On 10/28/2022 8:49 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
well, in the audio-world people can't even distinct between instruments and playback, otherwise the nonsense of "sounding" amplifiers won't exist

What does that really mean? "Distinct" is not a verb, do you mean "distinguish"?

on the playback side you don't want anything having it's own sound because it isn't an instrument while instruments are supposed to produce sound speakers and amplifiers have to be neutral - the sound is already on the record

On the recording side, too, but it's rather well understood that most audio equipment -does- have a "sound" and good engineers understand and exploit that. Perhaps you realize that €50 speakers seem a bit less accurate that €500 ones do? (I must assume you have little background in actual audio engineering or professional recording practice.)