On 9/29/2023 9:29 AM, Mark Filipak wrote:
On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 12:05 PM Carl Zwanzig <c...@tuunq.com> wrote:

But you can pull down the code
I could...

and read the concat muxer,
Yes...

which shouldn't be difficult if you've down real-time coding.
I don't read 'C'. My code is micro.

It's not difficult (and many people haved use 'c' on all manner of tiny processors, I did for z-80s). You could also look at a 'c' language primer.... (or- at least put some effort into it; anyone who's written RT assembler code should be able to follow the flow and structure).

(Sigh!) You're asking me to reproduce a couple of days of work, and in
the right order. I'll try. But I've gotten "buffer underflow" errors
in the past, many times, and never really thought about it. Now I'm
thinking about and it doesn't make sense. But I'll try to reproduce
it.

You're asking everyone else what an ambiguous error message means with only the barest of information; often that gets only the barest of response.

Later,

z!