Is it always advisable to use stream_segment instead of segment muxer when
recording stereo radio streams? I wish the recordings would be seekable in
practice by most common players. For example, I have found that my opus/oga
streams are not fast seekable by Musicolet/Android, but on the other hand seek
fast by VLC/Android, but isn't oga always without global timestamping index? If
I record e.g. a mp3 stream does the muxer choice (between segment and ssegment)
make any difference?

I want to cut segments at 00:00. Are there general hints on getting as precise
results as possible? The documentation says: "The segment muxer works best with
a single constant frame rate video." Some of the recorded audio-only streams
may have variable bitrate. What kind of issues you may expect from that?

--
Jarno Suni - http://iki.fi/8/