On 16.06.2024 15:58, Bouke / edit 'B wrote:
Do not feed trolls.

Do you mean me?

Then please show where you think I have behaved like a troll. Since I have
begun using the internet three decades ago, I always have tried to behave as
polite and honestly as possible, and while surely not every of my posts was a
masterpiece, I never have trolled.