On 19/06/2024 15.41, Paul B Mahol wrote:
On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 9:22 PM Mark Filipak <markfilipak.i...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 19/06/2024 14.48, Paul B Mahol wrote:
On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 7:43 PM Mark Filipak <markfilipak.i...@gmail.com

wrote:

On 19/06/2024 13.25, Paul B Mahol wrote:
-snip-
It could be ffmpeg libavformat m2ts demuxer bug. Get the m2ts stream
inspector tool to confirm.

Thank you, Paul.

I searched "m2ts" & "inspector":
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-utils.html
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-protocols.html

I searched "inspector":
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki

It is unrelated tool to FFmpeg, I thought you are smart enough to get it
first time.

Are you 'talking' about DVBinspector?
I have that.
Do want me to do something with DVBinspector? I usually use a lighter
weight packet browser, but
I'll use DVBinspector if you prefer. That is, if you mean DVBinspector.

Any credible file inspection source that can confirm that either generated
file is valid or invalid.
There is no other options, just binary - two options.

Please name one. I use this:
https://github.com/daniep01/MPEG-2-Transport-Stream-Packet-Analyser
but I don't know whether that's what you mean. I don't know of any tool that will make such a confirmation. Such a tool would be very welcome, but I don't know of any.