On 20/07/2024 18.11, Vincent Deconinck wrote:
On Sat, Jul 20, 2024 at 9:55 PM Mark Filipak <markfilipak.i...@gmail.com>
wrote:
-snip-
GoPro splits videos in chunks of around 4GB (which is about 11 minutes with
my settings). In other words, I have 5 or 7 files to which I should apply
the same shuffling pattern, but the split between video files is not always
on a 5-frame boundary, so I need to start reshuffling after 0..4 frames
depending on the file.

Hence my quest to drop a few frames before applying the shuffling, ideally
without reencoding.

Vincent,

What if you concatenated the 5 or 7 files? Does the combined video keep the same shuffleframes pattern through the splice? You can do that without transcoding.

--Mark.