I have finally gotten my loom out after almost 2 years of not weaving.  I
just finished my first project (an alpaca shawl), and have been thinking
how hard my bench is.  I put a sheepskin over it, and it feels a lot
better.  However, it's one of my favorite sheepskins, and I don't want to
wear it out this way.  It's also too big.  Does anybody know of a source
for a sheepskin weaving bench cover?  Preferrably padded?

Thanks,

Jean

Jean Van Effen & David Bagshaw
Castetter Farms Llamas & Alpacas
Award Winning Fibers & Handspun Yarn  <http://www.castetterfarms.com>
Henryville, Indiana/Heidelberg, Germany
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail