> We're about to start selling at the farmers market, and I'm wondering
> how to price my handwoven cotton dish towels.   16" x 24".
>
> Any ideas on pricing?

Hi Holly -

Most towels I have seen are priced $15.00 - 25.00.  What type of products
are for sale at the farmer's market?  Do the customers expect unique,
quality items, or a low price?

I would price mine at $15.00....... if my  relatives didn't claim all I
make.

Robin Murphy, in the sunny, cool Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://robinmurphy.hytext.com/

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail