<<>>..knit at 8 stitches to the inch...<<

Ack! ACK! That means you nit one what? size 0000 needles? ACK! Maybe the Yarn Harlot can knit a sock a day, but I'm more a sock/year knitter. Eight stitches/inch would have me in a corner, flubbing my lips.>>

I think you exaggerate, more than a little. I'm knitting socks right now, at 8 st/inch as it happens. I'm knitting on size 3 needles (US sizing.)

When I've knit on size 0 needles, the gauge is about 10 st/inch. Size 000 needles gives 12 - 13 st/inch.

Deborah

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail