Hi Yuri !

tnx for your effort in fIcy !
Stil running fine here on OSX 10.6.x server ;-)

Eddie

On 29 mrt 2011, at 20:23, Yuri D'Elia wrote:

Hi everyone. fIcy 1.0.18 was released, only including minor changes required for compilation under newer c++ compilers and libraries (a long overdue release, thanks for all the people who sent reports about fIcy not building correctly).

fIcy 1.0.18 can be downloaded at:

http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/fIcy/releases/ fIcy-1.0.18.tar.gz

The fIcy project is now completely located at:

http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/fIcy/

The project entry on sourceforce is discontinued.
I've moved the mailing list off sourceforge too; the new mailing list is:

 ficy-users@thregr.org

the archives are located at:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.ficy.user