[image: Godfruits.tv]

<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=KEJzB&mc=JB&s=yBCbyx&st=B8hXP4&u=8QGL&y=C&;>

The goal behind our *Unleash Hope*
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=KEJzB&mc=JB&s=yBCbyx&st=B8hXP4&u=8QGL&y=C&;>
campaign is to demonstrate how a simple moment of giving or a small act of
kindness can allow the hope of God to enter a broken story and unleash
unending healing. This was true for Julie*.
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=KEJzB&mc=JB&s=yBCbyx&st=B8hXP4&u=8QGL&y=C&;>

Julie was so hopelessly ill that she went to stay with family, so that her
children wouldn’t have to watch her pass. After six months she was
miraculously still alive, and she returned to her children and husband, but
the pain persisted. While family and friends continued to offer love and
encouragement, Julie began to fear that even God couldn’t heal her pain.

One morning, Julie came across one of The Dream Center food trucks. She
noticed they were giving out groceries to families that couldn't afford
them. After going through the line, Dream Center volunteers offered to pray
for her and she accepted. Week after week she would accept the groceries
and prayer, and week after week she realized her body was beginning to be
in less pain.

It was at that point Julie knew God must be looking out for her, and the
hope and prayers given by the volunteers were really working. She decided
that the only way she could thank God for this miraculous healing was by
serving others. Julie has been volunteering with the Food Truck ministry
for the past nine years. Julie has also been nine years disease free.

------------------------------

*"My sons would scream and cry wanting their mom...but I was in so much
pain, I just wanted to die." - Julie *

**Name changed to protect privacy.*

------------------------------

Like
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=KEJy9&mc=JB&s=yBCbyx&st=B8hXP4&u=8QGL&y=v&;>
Tweet
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=KEJQd&mc=JB&s=yBCbyx&st=B8hXP4&u=8QGL&y=B&;>
<http://app.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=VoYyg&s=yBCbyx&u=8QGL&y=G&;>
The Dream Center | 2301 Bellevue Ave. | Los Angeles CA | 90026
The Dream Center is a volunteer-driven organization that finds and fills
the needs of nearly 85,000 individuals and families each month. We work to
meet people where they are, to bring them hope and a way off the streets.
  ​ ​ ​ ​

                                              [image: open]

USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED