Jorgen Lundman wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> So things are pretty stable and I thought I would look at the bad write
> performance (finally). As a quick and dirty test:

Hmm I'm back into thinking this is my fault again :) Seems to be a matter
of how many txg it goes through, and none of the *throttle code in XNU
applies.

Sorry for the noise.

Lund

Although, I suppose it is still interesting to know about the
throttle_info_create throttle_info_release throttle_info_mount_ref
throttle_set_thread_io_policy - but since they aren't exported, it probably
doesn't matter.

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lund...@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)90-5578-8500