Does anyone have a Microtek ScanMaker 5
that they can do a test with?  I've gotten a report
that VueScan 6.1 works with the ScanMaker 5
in 24-bit mode, but not in 48-bit mode, but the
person who did the test is away for a week.

It would be helpful if someone with one of these
scanners could turn on "Options|Output log file",
do a 25-pixel wide scan, and then e-mail the
vuescan.log file to me.  (25 pixels is needed
because the log file only holds the first 256
bytes of each scsi command).

Thanks,
Ed Hamrick