HI, everybody!

I want to thank the half-dozen people who sent me suggestions for improving
the exposure of some dark slides on my Multi II.

I had success with using both the autoexpose on a cropped region, and then
lock in the exposure by disabling autoexposure method, and by changing the
brightness and gamma numbers.  I must not have done that right before, but
it worked last night.  I had already been using multiple scans, and that
helps alot with the noise!

I still have some slides that could use a longer CCD exposure time, I think,
but I'm alot better off now than I was before I asked!

Thanx again!!!

Guy Clark