Short update on scanning Pete's slide on the LS-30:  Pete has been in touch
and is going to post the slide to me when he gets a few spare minutes.  I
should be able to scan it quite soon after it arrives.  I'm not sure if Pete
want's the slide to perform its own roadshow but, if he is OK with this,
then I'll happily post it on.

I'll write again when the scans are complete.

Regards

Bob Armstrong