About a month ago I touched off a thread on the piezo list about banding going
away at certain dpi with piezo driver. But I was mistaken, it was extremely
sensitive to kind of paper, getting a good printer, image file(scan) quality,
and getting absolutely anal about nozzle and alignment checks. I would say of
all these variables for me getting absolute perfect nozzles checks/alignments
and using trouble free paper now appear to be the two most important things.

--
Jim Hayes