We call ourselves software engineers, although this is actually rather
pretentious, because most of the time it is art. More and more however the
industry is trying to spec things out before we actually carve our products
into code. My degree is in the philosophy of science from the University of
Chicago, way back before (this university anyhow) offered degrees in
computer science. So, with all that out of the way, educate me.

Frank Paris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Julie, female Galah (3 1/2 years and going strong at the moment)
Little Birdie, male Splendid Parakeet (13 years)
Snowflake, male cockatiel (12 years)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=62684 >