> Sounds like someone that knows everything has put themselves in charge of the
> list

If you mean me, the arrogant SOB who cops for the bills, I certainly don't know
everything and have learned a lot from others on this list.

> the rest that dot know to much can just go pound salt.

See that thing in front of you, it's a keyboard. You can use it to ask questions,
instead of taking a pop at people. Virtual Grouse Shooting,
http://www.hotbarrels.com/html/virtual_game.htm might be more up your street. But I'd
rather we tried to deal with the questions, personally. So what do you want to know?

> Afterall we
> aren't here to learn and teach, when will people learn, this is a mutual
> admiration society!

Really? Please explain why you think this.

Incidentally, please turn off HTML posting in your email client.

Regards

Tony Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info &
comparisons