And not bad it is too!

I bought it for scanning my 6x6 B&W negs (Have and microtek 4000 for 35mm)

Done 1 scan so far - and I'm impressed! Generated a 93mb 16 bit B&W
photoshop file. Seems very sharp. Yet to do anything major, I have other
things to do at the moment.

If anyone is interested I could put up some small sections for your perusal.

BTW, Ed, does Vuescan work correctly with this? I could only select 1600 dpi
from the options page (using 6.3.9 at the moment), but the scanner will do
1600x3200. I did a preview scan and that all worked fine.

BTW-2. Is it possible for me to get a scsi-1 to scsi-2 cable so I could plug
the epson into the same scsi chain as my microtek 4000?

Cheers
Ned.