I'm the one querying on which scanner to buy for my 35 slides and
wanted to tell you all how informative all of your replies and
conversations have been.  I am still listening in as I determine what
to do and am learning more everyday.  I'll jump in soon as soon as I
decide and start working... can't wait!  Thanks so much.
--
Sara Jane Boyers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]