Frank,

I had some trepidation about the lack of a 120 holder.  So, it was with
amusement and relief that I discovered Epson considers 120 film to be
"brownie" film.  Exact fit for 2 1/4 by 3 1/4 (if you've got smaller negs,
insert a strip).  I guess that means my Hasselblad is a "Swedish Brownie".

BTW, in all the scans to date, I've only seen Newton rings once, and then on
a suspect negative.  The holder is pretty flimsy, but seems to be doing its
job.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Jim,

What filmholder did you use? The information I've been able to get indicates
you receive 4 holders with the transparency adapter - 35mm slide, 35mm neg.,
4x5, and a "Brownie".  I remember Brownies from a long time ago but I have
no idea what size the film was.  Did you use this holder or did you make you
own?

Thanks.

Frank