I took a couple of portraits in window light on Gold 100 which showed about 1 stop
less on the side of the face away from the light, fading to two as it rounded the
corner.  The resulting scans on my ScanWit was extremely "grainny" like sandpaper in
appearance.  It nearly ruins the portraits.   Secondly it appears almost posterized in
these regions of shadows.

Was wondering if this is a particular characteristic of the Gold 100 film, as I didn't
notice it as bad in Supra 100, but it was still significantly higher than the sun
light side.

alan