After what was I reading on the CD storage thread, particularly about the work
the Canadians are doing on determining the long term stability of vaious brands
of CD's, plus the other factors of recorder type, speed, labels, etc., as well
as the simple fact that they ain't no CDR that's been around as long as I have
and Kodachrome has, all that makes me doubt that CDR's are my archiving
technology of choice. FYI, if you check out the archiving standards set by HABS,
which is the national group that sets up standards for US archives, Black and
White archivally processed silver based images are the rule...

Mike Moore