-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Clark Guy
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 7:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Re: Umax scanners

HI, Laurie, et al!

I tried swapping the SCSI IDs of the two scanners, and sure enough,
everything works properly now!!!!  (I thought I'd tried everything else, why
didn't I try this before? !)

Thanx for the tip!!!!!

Guy Clark

Oh, HO!!

Thanx, Laurie!

I think that my Umax is scsi 6 and my Minolta is scsi5.  I'll have to try
that!!

Thanx again!

Guy Clark