.

> (2)Please QUOTE SELECTIVELY. There is no need to quote entire preceding msgs
> including headers. Just quote enough to make your msg. clear.

This may be off-thread, if not fully OT:
After a somewhat unfortunate start I've been following the list for some months now,
becoming more and more impressed by the vast amount of knowledge flowing through. With
not time enough to sort through all messages, I now have 1334 unread mails in the
inbox. I realize that the digest version is the road to go in the future, but is there
a way to read earlier postings in the digest format aswell? Or is there a site with
the threads moderated/organized in some way where I can catch up? Any FAQ place?
(maybe this should be sent directly to Tony, but he seems to be busy with other
problems we cause him unwittingly).

Thanks to this list, I've managed to get my school to invest in an Epson 1640!

Ingemar Lindahl