"Roman Kielich®" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> tell you anything? How many people would buy it? How many rolls? how much
> can we (KOdak, Agfa, Fuji) make on it? what is return on investment? Big
> companies answer to shareholders, not to whims of some
photo-digi-fanatics.

BTW speaking of supply and demand, I believe some of the latest minilabs
are actually scanning the film to print it onto photographic paper rather
than
using a more traditional optical printing method.  That would seem to be a
ready-made boost to having films optimised for scanning.

Rob