On Tue Jan 23 at 11:06:23 AM, Tim Victor wrote:

> Same here. Dust on negatives seems to be a consistent problem in
> general, no matter where they're developed. Some of the nastiest ones

Well, you know the weird thing is that I also develop my own black and white
(I have for years), and I've never had this problem. I've even had a color
roll with this problem developed the same day and dried in the same place
and time as a black and white roll that didn't have any problem. I don't
know if something about the color film just attracts dust more or what.

Since I can't easily clean off these "specks," I'm still not 100% convinced
that the problem I'm seeing is actually dust. After I get home from work
tonight, I'll scan a frame with this problem and post it on the web so you
can see what I'm talking about.

sean

--
Sean Harding [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | "Never before and never since, I promise,
http://www.dogcow.org/sean/       |  will the whole world be warm as this."