HI, Collin!

I can't address all of your questions, but as for CDRs with sleeves, I
bought a fairly large quantity of CDRs from a place called Cassette House

http://www.tape.com

They were Mitsui CDR74,  10 pack logo/silver/gold Tyvek sleeves and I paid
about US$0.90 apiece for them some months ago.  They are now between $0.79
and $0.75 apiece now.  I've been buying DAT tapes and cassettes as well as
CDRs for my music recording business/hobby from them for over five years.
They are very good.

As for labeling my sleeve pages, I write on a slip of paper that I insert as
if it were a piece of film into the page.

I need to do something similar with my CDRs, and expect to buy some album
pages that one can store CDs in along with a "contact sheet" of the contents
of the CDR.  I generally name my files by the camera I shot the images with,
the film back number is applicable, and the date, roll number and frame
number.

ie:  K881-03-013101-03-06

means I shot the picture on my Kiev 88 #1 with film back #3, on 31 January
2001.   It is roll #3 and frame #6.

APS is simpler (sorry, I carry a Kodak APS in my jacket pocket for informal
pictures).  Here, it is simply cassette number and frame ie:  336-123-25.  I
write the date and if necessary camera info on the cassette itself.

That's what I do, anyway!

Guy Clark