-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Arthur Entlich
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 6:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: filmscanners: real value?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 11:53 AM 02-02-01, Laurie Solomon wrote:
>
>> (3)  Inkjets have reached the level where there quality and other
features
>> come very close to those, if not in some instances surpass those, of
>> inkjets.
>

> ??????
> Am I reading this wrong, it doesn't make sense to me.

I think this is called a "senior's moment" regardless of the age of the
person involved.  I do this all the time.  It is the fingers auto-typing
another word than the one in one's mind.

A little bit of logic and creativity would probably allow you to make
the assumption that the second reference was supposed to be dye sub,
rather than inkjet.

Art