Is the glass element the flat, square cruddy looking thing about four inches
inside the slot on the bottom, below two metal cutouts? What is it's
purpose? What I'm looking has so much dust on it that it couldn't possibly
have anything to do with forming images, because my images are brilliant and
sharp. I guess I better order that brush. I don't use any dust cover.

Frank Paris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]