Phil:

If you go this route, buying a second or third film holder would speed things up for
you also.

Using MiraPhoto you will have to save each file individually in the twain running
program, e.g. photoshop.  If you used VueScan the files would already by written to
disk sequentially numbered.  VueScan also was an excellent autolevels.  I use it
almost exclusively on my Scanwit 2720.

There will also be the time for the scanner to focus, although 675 dpi may make this a
moot point.

alan