Peter wrote:
> Fair question Rob -- the amount lost is small of course.
> But I like to assemble the elements of the picture within
> the whole frame before the exposure, and I like the
> evidence of that to show in the print.

Fair enough.  I confess I've never done a test to find out exactly what
the comparison is between what appears in my camera's viewfinder and what
appears no the film.  I try not to crop too tight in the viewfinder just
in case.  Maybe it's a reasonable assumption to think that the edge of the
viewfinder is actually the edge of what goes on the film, but I'm not certain
of it, so I don't take the risk.  But having taken photos the way you did,
I can see why you would want to scan the entirety of the image out to the
border.

Rob

Rob Geraghty [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wordweb.com