I am presently considering the purchase of a digital camera . I do some
glamour stuff and use studio lghts  utiliising  an infr-red trigger . i had
been looking st a Nikon Coolpix 995 brochure and it only mentions the use
of a Speedlight ,both built in and separate . What I was wondering is if
anyone has one of these  cameras or its predecessor and knows if normal
external flash units can be used . I appreciate nikon trying to promote its
own products but If only Speedlights can be used then it looks like Nikon
are going to lose a sale .
regards
Stuart