Hi!

I use Vuescan with my Minolta Dimage Scan Multi. I'm very satisfied with
Vuescan. Still, I have some questions:

It seems to me that I get the best results with:

Media type: Image
Color balance: Neutral

I feel that White balance tends to a little yellowish highlights.

If I set Media type to "Slide film" I get quite different colors, which are
less to my taste. I mainly use Velvia and some Provia F.

Any comments?

Best regards

Erik Kaffehr
--
Erik Kaffehr                [EMAIL PROTECTED] alt. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)