Having followed the comments on this list for several months now, it appears to me that
the FS4000 has had the least problems as experienced by other users, when compared to
SS4000 (after sales warranty) and Silverfast (upgrades), depth of field with Nikon etc,
and the price is right. I have seen only one negative comment on the FS4000, and that
was
due to a noisy filmholder feed.

My OS is Windows Me with 512 Mb RAM, USB connectors, and Paint Shop Pro 7.04.

As a result I am looking to purchase (for non commercial use) the FS4000 on the US
market.
Does anyone know who is offering the best deal?

Comments appreciated.

Regards, John.