Jack Phipps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I just got back from NYC in early November. They would not let me have my
>film hand inspected.

No need for hand inspection in the uSA. Regular airport X-Rays do not harm 400 ASA
film. I have flown many hundreds of times over the last 25 years in the USA, always
with a camera. Never had a visible problem.

Checked baggage will be x-rayed with a more powerful machine -- certain to damage
film. Never check undeveloped film.

Non-US machines may vary, and may zap your film -- I have only had a few dozen trips
through european x-rays, with no noticable trouble, but evey country could be
different.

--
Clive
Clive

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/