>I'm pretty sure that David posted earlier that they had abandoned the
>project for both the bulk slide and bulk negative feature.

Really? If so I must have missed it, and if true it's rather
depressing news. The biggest drawback with the SS4000 as far as I'm
concerned is the lack of a bulk feeder, and would make me seriously
consider switching to Nikon.

Can anyone - David H? - give a definitive reply on the status of the
bulk slide feeder?

Jeremy Nicholl