Which of the online print services (ezprints.com, ofoto.com, shutterfly.com,
photoaccess.com, dotphoto.com, etc., etc.) produce the best black & white
prints?  I plan to have some prints made from 2 or 3 to compare, but I hope
you can narrow the huge number of online print services down to the 2 or 3
best ones for black & white.  Thanks.

Henry Richardson
http://www.hrich.com