"Arthur Entlich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> reported: "An off-shore
bank/investing company has stolen my email address for use for their
return address on a huge "spam" mailing."

Boy, that's a bummer. I think something similar happened to several
other people on the list. Their e-mail programs seem to be sending out
random messages with [filmscanners] headings but with nothing to do with
film, scanning, or related issues. Maybe they'll be lucky and get the
mess fixed soon. <G>

Preston Earle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]